- Robert
Monday, May 9, 2011
Just another quick update!
I just thought I would write soemthing really quick to let you know im safe! I've gone pretty far in my voyage and Im feelin really good! My crew is really brave and isn't scared at all about the ice that's floating all around us and could be potentially dangerous...but oh well im sure we'll be fine. It's the middle of summer right now and we've reached a really high latitude so far but its not as warm as it was in England though...But any ways, I'm glad that there have been no incidents on this trip so far. I mean a couple of leaks or so but nothing major. I don't want you to worry at all becuase I promise that I will try to stay out of trouble! But, what I do know for sure is the fact that I will be successful in my mission.
- Robert
- Robert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment