Monday, May 9, 2011
A new freind?
My ship got stuck between two big pieces of ice, but in the midst of this tragidy my men spotted a huge creature on a sledge in the distance. The following day they spotted another sledge but this time one of the dogs pulling it is dead and there is a weak emmaciated man along with it. They go to rescue the poor man but he refuses to come abord until he reassured that they are going unward north. Once aboard the ship, the sick man recooperates for a couple of days and tries to get back to his normal healthy state. The Captain and crew are very curious to her the man's story, but I know he is not quite in the right state yet. Overtime the stanger and I become friends, which is something I desperately needed, and the stanger opens up to me about his life. He says he will continue his story tommorow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment