Monday, May 9, 2011

Im in St. Petersburg!

Yo! I just wanted to let you know that I got to St. Petersburg safe and sound! But man, is it cold! People keep on trying to tell me that I’m totally off the wall, but I’m ignoring them. Bunch of posers don’t even know what they be talkin bout. Ima gonna find out what’s at the south pole, even if it kills me (and I aint ‘fraid of no death gurl) !
I’ve been studying up on all this Pole stuff from our dope uncle Thomas’ kindle library, and man is it cool! But you know me, I can’t stay focused for long! I joined a rap/crump crew, and we did our thang for a while, until I got that fortune from the cuz! ( I didn’t even think he liked me!) Then I got all jacked up on traveling again. I left my bros and I’ve been traveling on yachts and stuff to get ready for my own voyage! I’m sooo totally gonna get this done! According to my weather app on my phone, right now is the best time to travel, so I’m getting ready to go to this town called….arch….archangl…oh whatevs I’m going…there soon and I’m gonna get me a crew! So, sis, I would like to tell you I love you and think you’re totally legit in case you never see me again (but that’s no big deal, right?) peaceee!

No comments:

Post a Comment